Tuesday 29 June 2010

Fairy Bedroom

I just had to share this. (Images via here.)

Photobucket


I found this Fairy Bedroom at Design Dazzle. The room is made by Kidtropolis. This fairy bedroom that is so pretty! Wouldn't your daughter love a room like this?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


If I'd had a room like this as a child, my best friend and I would have spent hours upon hours pretending to be fairies. Children are capable of so much imagination even without the assistance of decorating that creates a setting. I was such a dreamer as a child, always fantasizing about far-off and magical lands. This room would have been ideal for me. And I know a couple of my daughters would think this room was a dream come true!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: