Thursday 17 December 2009

Fairies, Fairies, Everywhere!

Photobucket

I haven't posted in here in quite a while, but I've been looking for Christmas presents for my little girls recently and the amount of fairy gifts that come up in searches when I'm loooing for gifts for girls is icredible! And some of the art for the fairy gifts is stunning! I wish I could draw and paint beautiful artisitic fairies like that, but I can't.

I do, however, have shops that affiliate other people's art (meaning I make a small commission off of sales I make for them). In this way, I get to rpetend that the beautiful fairy art is "my own."

One of those shops is at Moonduster's. If you click on the Fairy Magic link, you'll see all of the beautoiful fairy designs. I am frequently updating it as I come across more and more beautiful fairy designs.

The other shop is for all things girl-related. It's called Princess Parade. It has links for mermaids, pixies, fairies, and flower babies among other things.

The difference between the two stores is that the Princess Parade one has designed pulled in from the search terms and I do not have control over which designs are shown, but the Moonduster's one has only designs that I have personally chosen.

I hope that you are able to find some beatiful fairy merchandise at one of these two places, but if not, don't worry. I will post about other fairy gift places I find as I find them.

No comments: